The Lord did not create the church to force Jesus into the hearts of people. He called us to introduce people to the way of life designed by our Creator. We must demonstrate to others that Jesus Christ made a way to realize the fullness of all God intended for each of us. The scriptures say, "Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely." (Rev. 22:17) "And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Acts 2:21
We at Trinity desire to focus on God and His kingdom. We seek to keep our ears open to every word which proceeds out of the mouth of God. When we truly see Jesus, we grow to live like Him. Yes, I am talking about being conformed to His image (Rom.8:29). Jesus impacted the world like no other man before or after Him. As we live our lives in a way that causes others to believe on Him, we do what we are called to do.
In the first 2 months of 2019 the Elders set aside 6 special meetings to consider our future as a productive church. I have listed the 5 most important conclusions below:
- To invite, welcome & embrace the presence of God... To Know God.
- To worship, praise & thank God... To bring changed lives.
- Pursue Him in prayer & fasting... To hear God’s voice for guidance & empowerment.
- Become one with God & each other... To be a united body of Jesus.
- Become strong disciples who will make more disciples... To set the captives free.